You are here
Terms of Service
The agreement below describes the terms and conditions applicable to your use of our service available under the domain http://djanemag.com/ If you do not agree to be bound by the terms of service, do not sign up.
We reserve the right to amend this agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on our website.
All profiles come with:
– No booking commissions
– Direct booking for events
– Space for your DJ mixes and audio samples
– A unique DJ profile page.
– DJ photo, videos, news
– Information about the future events, dates of releases and performances
1. Your Account
If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
2. Access to djanemag.com
We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
3. DJane Mag do not deal with, arrange or manage bookings for DJs. All booking requests will go direct to your profile.
4. DJane Mag are not responsible for dealing with payments, non-payments, or collecting payments for DJs.
5. DJs are responsible for cancelling any bookings they cannot carry out.
6. We do not control the information provided by DJs and users that is made available through our website. You may find other members and users information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or deceptive. Please use caution, common sense and practice safe booking when using the website. By using this website, you agree to accept any risks and that DJane Mag is not responsible for acts or omissions of anyone using this website.
7. DJane Mag may suspend or terminate a DJs account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity, misrepresentation, or falsehoods in connection with the Site.
8. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more DJane Mag Members or users, you release DJane Mag (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
9. Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, we are not responsible for any loss, injury, claim, liability, damage, or consequential damage related to your use of any part of this website. Use is at your own risk.
10. DJane Mag has the explicit right, but not the obligation, to suspend and/or remove any DJ from the DJane Mag Web Site at any time at its sole discretion. Without limiting the previous sentence, DJane Mag has the explicit right, but not the obligation, to suspend and/or remove any DJane Mag member from the DJane Mag website at any time for any breach or suspected breach of the terms of this Agreement.
11. You are solely responsible for the content or information you publish, display or otherwise communicate in any manner (hereinafter, “post”) on the web site, or transmit to other Members or clients. You will not post on the web site, or transmit to other Members or clients, or otherwise communicate any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party’s rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity).
12. DJane Mag reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor the materials posted in the public areas of the web site. DJane Mag shall have the right, but not the obligation, to remove any such material that in its sole opinion violates, or is alleged to violate, any applicable law or either the letter or spirit of this Agreement.
13. DJane Mag reserves the right to terminate your membership at our discretion without notice.
14. DJane Mag do not guarantee DJ bookings. We guarantee online promotion that will put you in the view of bookers globally. It’s the DJs responsibility to make their profile as effective as possible to gain bookings. We offer free advice to any registered DJ upon request.
15. DJane Mag reserve the right to remove any DJ who breaches any of the above terms.